The APeX Board of Directors:
- President (Duties): Willow (Term ends February, 2023)
- Treasurer (Duties): Zac (Term ends February, 2023)
- Secretary (Duties): Ellen (Term ends February, 2023) via Secretary account
- Members at Large (Duties):
- Scott (Term ends February, 2022)
- Jess (Term ends February, 2022)
- Walt (Term ends February, 2022)
- Ms. Joy (Term ends February, 2022)
- Technical Officers (Duties): Scott
Contact with the Board of Directors as a whole
(including Emeritus members) should be directed to the
If you wish to contact a BoD member directly in private,
you may do so using the personal email links above.
Committees & Chairs:
See these event pages for current chair & committee members:
NCSF Coalition Partner Rep (alt): Walt
NCSF Rep Assistant: We are looking for an assistant! Please contact Walt if you are interested!
The Library Contessa: (Seeking Volunteers!)
Emeritus Board Members:
After five years (60 months) of service on the APeX Board of Directors, Emeritus status is offered to those dedicated volunteers of APeX so that their wisdom and knowledge can continue to guide the organization. Emeritus status bestows many of the benefits of Board of Directors status for life. The Board may seek council from Emeritus members on current issues. Emeritus members do not carry voting or other controlling rights on the Board of Directors unless they run and are elected for an additional active term on the Board. See the APeX by-laws for details on Emeritus rights & privileges.
- Sir Ira
- Ms Joy
In Memory: Sir Ira