In order to build community ties and provide a variety of options to our members, APeX welcomes the opportunity to work with other kink/leather/lifestyle groups across the country. If you run such a group and would like to explore a reciprocal arrangement with APeX, please contact to discuss this.
While all reciprocal arrangements are approved on a case-by-case basis, the list below summarizes some of the things we look for when considering setting up an agreement. Agreements generally are renewed on a periodic basis to ensure groups remain active and are a good fit for APeX members.
- Located outside Albany, NY and the surrounding areas.
- Promotes the interests of the leather, fetish, or SSC/RACK BDSM communities.
- Structured group with regular meetings, events, or other functions
- Has a set leader, Board of Directors, or similar organizational structure, or a representative who we may contact to verify membership
- Has a set membership list, preferably with membership cards or other identification for members
- Provides a liaison or other contact to verify membership when necessary
- Hosts discussion groups, educational demonstrations, annual events, or other functions that give the opportunity for APeX members to join and increase their knowledge and experience
- Willing to participate in cross-promotion of events (our events on your calendar & announcements, your events in ours)
- Offer the same level of discounts to APeX members as we will extend to yours (generally “members” pricing).
Levels of Reciprocal Membership